DALICC stands for Data Licenses Clearance Center.
The DALICC project aims to develop a software framework that supports the automated clearance of rights issues in the creation of derivative data works. In essence, DALICC helps to determine which information can be shared with whom to what extent under which conditions, thus lowering the costs of rights clearance and stimulating the data economy.
DALICC is currently funded by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency.
- Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres (University of Economics & Business Vienna)
- Dr. Sabrina Kirrane (University of Economics & Business Vienna)
- Prof. Dr. Anna Fensel (University of Innsbruck – STI International)
- Mag. Markus Dörfler (Höhne, In der Maur & Partner Rechtsanwälte OG)
- Martin Kaltenböck (Semantic Web Company)
01.11.2016 – 30.10.2018